Winter

We GeoCache, LetterBox, TerraCache. . .

TerraCachingProfile for TheWhitesRCaching

Friday, August 24, 2007

Weird Bird

I've been offline a few days, so I feel so lost! I've missed posting, so now I will have to make up for it;)

Anyway, this bird has been visiting my parents yard. There were some last year too - don't know if they are the same ones are not - I never did see it last yr! Only vaguely! LOL But mom says to me today that those "weird birds" were back! LOL

So I took a couple not so good pics & looked online. To me, I think he is a green heron. Of course, there is always the chance he is not, because I am not certain! :}

So, if anyone knows what he is, please let me know;)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: