Winter

We GeoCache, LetterBox, TerraCache. . .

TerraCachingProfile for TheWhitesRCaching

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cats Cats Cats . . .

By far, not everyone's favorite critter. Especially when your neighbor's cats are in your yard.

I saw this small female (I believe), when I went down to Shop Rite in Ellenville the other day (8-21). I went to the far side of the parking lot to take some photos of the clouds (& some planes I will be sharing soon in my POD blog) & saw her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Then, I also saw this. They are both small, and pretty thin. My guess is they are someone's forgotten pets. . :( Maybe not, but they were both nervous & scared & I am guessing at least the kitten, (if not both) is feral.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

How really cute! Love the repetition of form! (Love cats, too!)